Instructions to authors
1. Articles and News
The Journal of the German Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (Deutsche Gesellschaft für
Photogrammetrie, Fernerkundung und Geoinformation e.V. - DGPF)
Photogrammetrie • Fernerkundung • Geoinformation (PFG) publishes "Research Articles" as well as "Articles of Science and Technology".
Manuscripts and correspondence are to be sent to the editor:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Kresse
Brodaer Straße 2, 17033 Neubrandenburg, Germany
Articles of Science and Technology:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Stefan Hinz
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Institut für Photogrammetrie und Fernerkundung
Englerstr. 7, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
2. ManuscriptsManuscripts should not exceed a limit of 10 printed pages and should comply with international standards of photogrammetry und remote sensing DIN 18716. They can be submitted in English or German. Before scientific articles are accepted and printed, they are subject to a blind review, usually by three reviewers. The manuscripts should be prepared as Microsoft Word documents according to the template which can be found at www.dgpf.de/neu/pfg/guide-for-authors.htm.
For typographic details please see instructions to authors on www.schweizerbart.de/journals/pfg.
3. FiguresFigures (diagrams, images, maps, sketches) and tables should be suitable for the final format (62 mm one-column or 130 mm two-columns).
4. RightsWith the acceptance of the manuscript the rights for reproduction and distribution are transferred to the German Society for Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Geoinformation (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Photogrammetrie, Fernerkundung und Geoinformation e.V., DGPF).
The authors are responsible for the contents of the submitted work The editors reserve their right to carry out editorial changes prior to publication.
5. AddressThe address of the author(s) including the full postal address, the telephone and the fax numbers, as well as the e-mail address shall be given at the end of the paper.
6. Shipment of ProofsThe first author will receive proofs from the publisher. Proofs are to be returned to the publisher within 7 days:
Schweizerbart Science Publishers